1. Introduction to Gnosis
2. The Four Ways
3. The Two Lines of Life
4. Need and Greed
5. Consciousness, Personality and the Animal Ego
6. The Human Machine & the Pluralized “I”
7. The Three Brains & How to Solve Problems
8. The Three Minds
9. The Universal Mind
10. The Spatial Sense & The Fourth Dimension
11. The Awakening of Consciousness
12. Learning How to Listen
13. Return, Recurrence and Reincarnation
14. The laws of Karma and Dharma
15. The Mysteries of Life and Death (I)
16. The Mysteries of Life and Death (II)
17. Evolution, Involution, Revolution
18. The Seven Rounds and Seven Races
19. The Origin of the’“I”
20. The Lunar Influence
21. The Hidden Side of our Psychological Moon
22. Universal Sound
23. The Seven Cosmoses
24. The Tree of Life
25. The Study of the Solar Man
26. The Seven Types of Man
27. Psychic Development
28. Transformation of Impressions
29. Prana, Tattwas and Pranayama
30. “Sexual Hydrogen” Si – 12
31. Astral Travel
32. The New Age of Aquarius
33. The Pancatattwa Ritual
What is the format of the classes?
Classes are being offered most days of the week from 7:30 to approx 8:45 pm. Each class consists of a talk and a guided meditation practice. Practices range from introductory techniques for relaxation, breathing & meditation, to keys that can be applied in daily life. No previous experience is needed.
A weekly course of 33 lessons will follow the public talks continuing on the same night of the week, and will serve as a foundation for the further development of the study of esotericism and the science and ethics of meditation in a more in-depth manner.
In regards to attendance to the public classes, anyone is welcome to attend one, several or all of the classes being offered in the public talk series. For those who are interested, weekly classes will continue and go deeper into the topics that have been introduced. As the classes and practices build on each other, consistent weekly attendance is expected for those who decide to continue on with the classes.
If you decide not to continue on with the classes at any point, you are free to stop attending with no further obligations.
Audio recording of the 1st Lecture of the program bellow.